Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Honey Bee Art Card...







I'm interested in donating the proceeds from my limited edition Last Honey Bee art card to a non profit actively researching the growing honeybee problem. I emailed the VanishingHoneybees.com regarding my contribution but haven't heard back from them. I'm not sure if they received my email and/or took my offer seriously.




My card is for sale on Etsy for $8.00. That's a $200.00 donation if all 25 cards sell. Anyway, it's a contribution I'm willing and able to make. Each card will have a certificate of authencity on the back which is dated, numbered and signed by me and the name of the non-profit originization. My only request is that my name as the artist of this artwork is indicated on the website of the non-profit.




No comments: